Hypocritical means behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
Obviously both genders do it but which gender is more likely to do it?
Also, what issues are they most hypocritical about?
- Definitely men. They are far more likely to be hypocritical.0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Men are more likely to be hypocritical but only slightly.8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- It's completely 50-50.50% (6)31% (4)40% (10)Vote
- Women are more likely to be hypocritical but only slightly.17% (2)31% (4)24% (6)Vote
- Definitely women. They are far more likely to be hypocritical.25% (3)30% (4)28% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
As much as I'd like to deny it, I'll have to go with men. Just as a few examples: men always complain that women never ask them out on dates or use only signals and are never direct. But when or if a woman does just that, she's considered too blunt and masculine.
Men complain about women getting away with being weak and not being able to do something and relying on men all of the time. And yet when women grow a spine and acomplish things by themselves - aka are actually a strong woman - men immediately think of them as, again, too masculine and intimidating.
Men say women shouldn't wear makeup (I do too) but then pick the woman with the most visually pleasing face that happens to be heavily makeup'd.3