Should education and healthcare be paid for by taxes?

should education and healthcare be paid for by taxes?

thoughts? For those of you that say NO, whether it be because there isn't money or just, no for whatever reason, why not cut expenses for Imperialism (far left on the dollar sign) and put that money elsewhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to point out this banner is pointing out federal tax dollars. Usually federal taxes are more around 9%for schools rather than 2% from what I remember. Maybe it's more like 6%. I forget. Most of schools funding in the US is from state taxes and property taxes. In California there is a law that requires 40% or higher of all states taxes to go towards schools. It's usually higher than 40%. I believe property taxes have an even bigger impact. That's why rich neighborhoods have much better funded schools. The houses cost more. I just wanted to point out that the banner you posted is deceiving and the person that made it is most likely ignorant or trying to twist information.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. It's like a long term investment. The more of a nations citizens are smart and healthy, the more productive they shall be.

• Yes, because an educated populace is good for everyone, and anyone can get sick at any time. The real shame is the 27% for defense. That is at least twice what it should be.

• Yes these to sectors should have like it's capitalist exposure if at all.

• Nah cos tax should be abolished. As should money.