Do you ever get paranoid or feel violated when you find a bug on you?

Like, you're just minding your own business and then some douche bag bug is like hello mother fucker, let me just crawl all over your arm or boob and make myself at home... Like no you asshole, that's my boob, get the fuck outta here and go get smashed by a shoe!

I am paranoid now, I found one on me a couple minutes ago. 😨😷

• FUCK YOU BUGS! YOU NASTY PERVERTS!
    71% (17)40% (8)57% (25)Vote
  • I feel so violated 😡
    8% (2)10% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • No, bugs are my friends. I've recently name one sir jeffery, he now has a wife and 10 eggs on the way :')
    4% (1)25% (5)14% (6)Vote
  • Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I eat bugs for BREAKFAST
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Hahahahaha you are such a wussy... OH SHIT A BEE OF FUCK OH FUCK OH FUUUUUJCFJHDNFB
    13% (3)20% (4)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I named a spider Larry once xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Larry? Omg that's a good one!

• Show All
    • Ya Larry was strong x)
      Dragging them all horror-like into that hole

And then the next day you see him waiting again with chunks of wasp around xD

• Thanks for the MHO!

Don't get me wrong though... I still find spiders creepy, but Larry really helped out

What Guys Said 12

• I once blamed a spider for something I did when I was at university and these two girls kind of laughed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i don't like insects or spiders on me i know the feeling
    i guess cause if i get bit i can get a infection so i gotta to be careful

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I can take something but if a 2 inch spider would be there I'd ruuuuuuuuuun!
    Oh and for one or another reason, bugs don't go for my boobs?

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I feel like I need to kill that thing at all costs
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1038817981_n.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep carnivorous plants, so it's more of a feeling of excitement. If I can keep him on my arm long enough to get my tweezers, he's going to get digested :3

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me. As a matter of fact I let most bugs live in my house. The only thing I kill are ants and flies. I let all the spiders, centipedes, and crickets live. I even rescue the spiders when they get stuck in the bathtub and can't climb out. I put a length of toilet paper hanging over the edge so they have something to climb up. I like the spiders because they keep the other ones under control. I try to keep the ecosystem in balance. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god I'm gonna cry
      Ooooohhhh that's disgusting 😭

• Show All
    • NOPE NOPE NOPE OMG NOPE

• lol, ok I won't tell any more stories.

Well, back when I used to camp a lot in the wilderness...

• Sometimes I like to put caterpillars down my pants, and let them walk around a bit...

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it isn't an electronic bug I don't care.

www.bugsweeps.com/resources/time/eyes_ears.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • YEAH BUGS CRAWL ON MY BOOBS ALL THE TIME

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it, probably because really the only bugs that get on me are butterflies lmao lol, if a spider crawls on me though then I care... I hate spiders.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a bug, the worst that can happen is a sting and it doesn't hurt.
    Does it actually hurt for other people? I always thought people exaggerated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats bugracism.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• perverts LOL! come to think of it, they do have INSANELY DISTURBINGLY GOOD VISION...

good lawd. mind blown! they've probably seen parts of me i haven't seen. nasty ass bishes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love this question! Made me lol at work. People now think I'm crazy. I can handle a bug but if a spider gets near me or *gag* lands on me, I scream like I'm on fire and start to flail around. Once said evil demon had been knocked to the ground I don't just hit it once. I beat him until nothing is left of his spawn riddled corpse :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I freak the freak out when a bigger bug is on me. If it's like a mosquito it's just annoying. A water bug crawled down my arm like a month ago and completely lost my shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel itchy all over for several minutes after I catch the bugger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get so freaked out Bruh, when I'm in the car with my mom and I see a bug crawling on me, I just want to jump out that car O_o

1|0
    0|0
  • It's between violated, and A Bee Crisis.

1|0
    0|0
  • Violated? no!! but yes to paranoid :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel paranoid if I find a tick on me. If there's one I'm sure there's more! 😥

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel so violated omg omg omg
    I hate hate hate bugs gawwwd!

1|0
    0|0
  • YES they're vermin

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if its a spider

0|0
    0|0