So I am only 5'9''. Is my life fucked when it comes to women?

I mean, i usually like 5'5-5'7' women but i think i am too short.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's the end of the line. ur doomed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. I'm 5-8 and I have a beautiful 5-4 girlfriend who is crazy about me. Before that I was with a woman almost as tall as me and that was great too until it wasn't. Now she's married to a guy who is about 5-6. Sure, there are some women who say the want a guy over 6'. So what. Plenty of women who don't care. And who knows? Maybe you'll fall in love with a women who is 5-1.

What Girls Said 10

• I am 5'6 and I view someone your height average and not short.

• you are fine.. don't worry..

• I'm not even sure why some girls (especially the heights you listed) think you're short. If you were talking girls that were your height and taller, then I'd understand.. I guess. They just sound pretty shallow to me.

• 5'9" is around the average height for a male. It's really not short.

• Nah man, you're not short. I once dated a guy who was 5'4". That was short. Not that it bothers me, since I'm 5'2". Almost everyone is taller than me.

• You are exactly the world average height for male in 2014 study

• I'm 5'8" and I don't think you are too short.

• No it is not

• 5'9'' is not short. :/

• nope, short guys are cute x
    and there will always be a girl shorter than you somewhere... I'm 5'4 and im fuckin adorable haha

What Guys Said 7

• I'm only 5-6 and it's never been an impediment. I never even think about it. I've never thought of myself as short. I've never considered that it might hurt my chances of getting a girl. **I** am the only one who can hurt my chances of getting a girl. My height doesn't bother me. Not even a little bit. If someone said they would wave a magic wand and make me taller, I wouldn't do it.

• 5'9" and short?

bro 5'9" is average. if yer life was "fucked up" being 5'9" then 50% among male population would be fucked up as well, since 5'9" is average.

yer height's fine... and be glad at least u r not 5' ;)

• 5'9" isn't THAT short.

• You're not short you're exactly average.

• Naw, that's not that short. Must be other issues.

• yes it is.

• Ah, i have seen u before, u are the guy with a great obsession for penis sizes. You aren't even worth an opinion -_-

• i am. but then you have to prove it.

• Maybe you should ask Tom Cruise he was 5' 8" last time I checked.

• 5'7 on google now and he might be as short as 5'5 also lol and lets be real, i obviously don't have his facial aesthetics