What did you cook today?

I just baked pasta for dinner. Macaroni with mushrooms, sausage, capsicum, basil and most importantly mozzarella cheese!! ♥ It's a simple dinner but it taste perfect 👌 So what about you? :)
What did you cook today?
p/s : pic attached is definitely not a product of what I cooked xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I bake mushroom and chicken meat with some veggies, salad and there is a nice rice near that with some beans...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• No... Hot dog or hamburger is "a simple dinner".

• Hmm.. baked pasta is counted as simple to me tho. I guess everyone's definition of simple isn't the same.

• When I have to start thinking about ingredients and how much of this and that, simple is no longer my way of looking at it. lol

• I always bake pasta when I'm too lazy to cook lol so I'm very familiar with the amount of ingredients to put xD the other two "lazy dish" which I often make is soup and salads lol

• My (almsot) daily omelette with a bit of cheese, spinach, peppers and toast.

I know, its a big deal...

• I've never tried making omelettes with spinach before.. does it taste good?

• Well to be honest you can't really taste it... I am trying to add more greens to my diet as I don't like plain salads at all. I do like cooked spinach though, so I add it every meal now!

• I'll pop round in 5 minutes!!

• I haven't made anything but your lost is making me very hungry.

• Hmm microwave dinner:)

• 2|0
  • I made coffee today.

Last thing I cooked was a pork shoulder with carrots and gravy.

• I got a bowl of grapes out of the fridge

• Chicken... yummy :-)

• cool, care to share the recipe? ^^

I just cooked some chicken ! xD

• I made a sandwich

• Nothing I don't cook :/

• I made some salad

What Girls Said 5