Guys, can you stay composed in front of hot girls?

I think I must used to be quite awfully intimidated by pretty girls, let alone a bunch of them.
Stumbling, is probably the word I am looking for.

but then one time I got a part time job for a few months where I got to meet tons of hot girls, and after that, I think I have lost that fear and manage to stay calm and collected even if I am surrounded by a crowd of hot girls.

• yes I can
    69% (51)
  • no I can't
    31% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the 'Nerdy' girls, with glasses, that are REALLY smart, but don't think they are HOT.
    "Hot" girls, No offense, but I don't bother with them, because the ones I've known were so phoney, and didn't know what they liked for food, or things we could do, or even sexually!!
    The 'NERDY' girls are the best!! They don't have all the social issues, trying to fit in, and they say what they like for food, and don't worry about the garlic in the Italian food, because they are REAL!! They talk about things that interest me, and not the Khardashtheads, or how Bruce became a she!!
    Hot girls seem to HATE when you don't think that they are just 'All That!" I'd take a Nerdy girl every time!!

What Guys Said 26

• If they're "hot", then I don't have a problem with it. I don't find women that most men typically find "hot" attractive, at all. Now, if it were a few cute Korean girls or something, I'd be able to keep it together, but I'd be spending every single second trying to keep my composure. Definitely easier if it's one-on-one, though.

• O yeah I stay pretty composed around attractive women, I mean I've had tons of attractive women friends over the years, so that probably helped quite a bit.

If I am around a women I like that can kind of off balance me and make me a bit less composed I guess you could say.

• I can now, took some time though, along with a change of mindset

I realized most girls (especially hot ones) are annoying and uninteresting.

So now I just think of how annoying it would be to have to be in a room with them for an hour, that helps take them off that mental pedestal

• " I realized most girls (especially hot ones) are annoying and uninteresting. "

really?
      do tell me more

• Spot on, a lot of
      No ambition/dumb bitches out there who are hot as hell

• Maybe when I was 16. I dunno, I really don't find attractiveness in women intimidating, if anything I find unattractive women more intimidating because I start to feel bad for them.

I mean why would I not be composed? Am I attempting to ask them out in this situation, or something?

Now I'll tell you what DOES stop me from being composed, is attractive men. When you see a beautiful man you just wanna have sex with him no homo style, ya know?

• No I don't know and I am sure you are gay. lol.

• all depends how good looking they are

• I'd like to think I can. I think most of the time, I can - at least externally. Internally, I'm in a big melt-down or about to go into one.

• I'm getting to the point where I'm just absolutely am done giving a rats ass what a hot girl thinks or anyone else thinks.

• I simply don't care. I find hot girls to be annoying as fuck

• If they're all talking to me atthe same time I fuck up.

If its 1 on 1, not a problem at all.

• I'm awful at staying composed around pretty girl. I can never get my words out properly.
    I was walking and a pretty girl said 'hey' to me. I responded with a 'hey' and smiled and walked straight into some stairs and fell up them.

• Tell me how. If I know her I'll say "hello" and then I'll fucking freeze and I just have to get out. I can't do it.

• Women regardless of what they look like, take one look at
    me and reach for pepper spy to spy their own eyes. So yes I
    can stay composed in front of hot girls.

• why are we suppose to melt from their hotness?

• Didn't used to be able; now I can, now that I never meet any.

• Bruh. I do it everyday.

• Nope, not even once...

• It come natural :3

• If they are hot and wearing short skirt dress or shorts i have no chance lol, can't do it. I get the awkward boners and all

• Don't care about women so yes I can.

• Yes I just pretend I am in my underwear and then I feel totally relaxed.

• They're just people, not special at all.

• yea the only time my body starts acting stupid is when I'm near a girl I like

• I'm only really attracted to my partner and I'm not awkward with her.

• yea i can easily

• I'm fine now but in my teens I was an awkward mess haha

• They're still human. I only feel overwhelmed when I'm in front of someone really capable or admirable. I would not easily call girls hot though - I have unfortunately come to think of hot girls as slutty girls who dress provocatively. I prefer cute or nice girls. :p