For Girls Who Smoke Cigarettes?

For girls who already smoke cigarettes, how does it make you feel when you smoke one? Does it relax you? Give you more energy? Settle your... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me feel aaaaahhhhh that's better. Nicotine cravings are probably the worst cravings ever...I tend to get bad tempered and I can't think straight if I haven't had a fag in a while. I've smoked for 16 years now, and I smoke to suppress my appetite. Probably because I'm paranoid that if I stop smoking, I'll pile on all the weight I lost.

Plus its a habit, its something to do. Yes it does calm me down, but I also enjoy the social side of it, more so now the smoking ban is in place..also there's the whole ritual of taking the cigarette out of the packet, putting it in your mouth and lighting it. I also really love opening a fresh packet of fags, and ripping off the cellophane, flipping the top off and ripping out the gold paper before selecting my fag.

I also find incredibly sexy when my boyfriend lights my cigarettes for me and passes them to me...

Asker upvoted
    • Baby Jenks,

Thanks for taking the time to compose such a thoughtful answer! I have asked many people, but none could put the feelings into words as well as you.

I think you have a gift for expressing your feelings and emotions.

Best wishes...

• Show Older
    • Interesting! I've always had a thing for girls who smoke - I think it's sexy. It may be because my first was a smoker.

Why do girls have a fag after sex? They seem to really enjoy it - a lot! Is that cigarette better (like the first cup of coffee in the morning?)

• Same reason you have a cigarette after a really good meal, it puts the icing on the cake! Post sex smokes are deffo the best. The first cigarette of the morning, taken with a brew with two is the one that sets you up for the day. Its more the one where you can drink your brew, gather your thoughts and think what you're going to do that day.