Dizziness upon standing?

So this morning I stood up from sitting on my bed, and i walked into the livingroom. I stopped to give my mom a hug, and once I let go, my vision turned a fluffy black, and then after a second it returned to normal and I felt fine. Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks everyone!! Honestly, I thought I should warn my mom about a medical condition, but then I realised im too young to develop most with this symptom. Anyhow, Thanks so so so so SO much and im really glad its common and happens to everyone once in awhile! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Just headrush, I get it sometimes. Once I got out of bed, walked a few steps, then collapsed onto a little table for about 5 seconds. I broke the tiny table though :(

• Poor table... :(. Anyway, thanks! I guess I have to gradually get out of bed, instead of rushing! But seriously, what did the table look like? Was it adorable? :O

• ...*sniff*... it was beautiful, in a plain sort of way. It was a dark wooden table, very rustic. I try so hard every day to forget my actions. But the absence of the table is enough to remind me of my mistake :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Naaah don't worry it happens to me a lot and its normal I guess so don't worry 😊

• by the way I noticed it happens when u suddenly change ur position and get up fast so maybe that's the reason but no need to be worried 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Blood rushed to your head drink some water and deep breaths and you will be fine

• Okay thanks! I thought It was an underlying medical condition that I should be worried about. I also read online that it could be part of a rapidly growing teen. Anyway, thanks!

• It's normal not just you it even happens with your parents.

• maybe you are dehydrated?

• I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• It's cause you got up really fast.
    Happens to everyone.

What Girls Said 1

• I have that all the time. Nothing to worry about It's just a blood rush :)