Is it wrong of me?

So, I'm almost 16 and I have a little cousin who is 6 would not stop bothering his mom about when I'm gonna come. I tried not visiting for 6 months it didn't work. I would tell her straight to her that I'm not a little kid that I don't want to play with a 6yr old, I just don't have the guts. I keep feel like I'm being pressured to play with her son. She convince me to stay over the night at her house but I don't feel comfortable. I would feel home sick. All I wanna do is sit at home and not be bothered and have peace. But she thinks that I'll be bored. Her son is like... wild and won't settle down. I think to myself "God... He's so annoying" then I would think he has ADHD. He doesn't have any friends the way his behavior is. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Do whatever makes you happiest. If you don't want anything to do with a boisterous 6 year old, then don't go. I don't think I would fancy if much, unless the child was my own.

• I don't know how to explain if my aunt is like why are you gone for 6 months not visiting us? I would tell her I am busy, and one time she's like " Oh busier than me?" I don't know how to respond to her. I don't have energy to play with him and his toys... or something I don't wanna do. If i say I'm studying she would be like come have fun first then study. I feel like she's selfish..

• But she can be sensitive.

• That is her problem, not yours. There is nothing you can do about that.

What Girls Said 0