Anyone born in December?

I recently saw a Buzzfeed video that was about birthdays and given something like a sample of 40 random people or something, you are bound to find someone born on your same exact birthday. In truth, it has always been on my bucket list to find someone born not just on the same day, but the same year, but it hasn't happened yet.

Have you ever met someone born on your birthday, or exactly on your birthday and year?

So without actually giving by birth date away, but also narrowing the field (and therefore totally cheating), if you were born in December, what date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny you should say this, When i was in school, There was 2 other people my year called Michael (I'm Michael too), And One of the Michael's was born on the 29th of July (Same as me) and the other was born on the 30th July.

And then, In the year above me, There was Another 2 Michaels, One on the 28th, And another on the 29th.

I mean, I live on a fuckin tiny island with only 80,000 People, so only a couple of people are born each day at most, So clearly at the hospital Michael is a pretty hot name around the end of July xD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have found someone born on my birthday and birth year. My birthday isn't in December tho.

What Guys Said 3

• 13th December... I was lucky enough to talk to a girl over the phone that has the same birthday/year... felt weird hahaha

• Does September count?

• Yes I was born in December 31, my class mate also has same day :)

• I always wonder, do people with Christmas through to the end of the month of December ever get actual parties/presents or is it the ole, oh, hey, we just got you Christmas/Birthday presents so, so sad, too bad.

• Honestly I don't celebrate. my birthday as I grew

What Girls Said 0