DBZ Fans: Question with Chi Chi and Bulma?

Okay so Chi Chis anger and bitchiness at Goku is completely understandable, I mean I'd be pissed if my wife let my child go fighting aliens which could have resulted in him getting killed, but Bulma I don't get. I mean, seriously, I'm onto episode 42 and literally all I've seen her do is bitch and complain! I get Chi Chi, I get her. A little crazy and kinda controlling, while expecting a normal life despite marrying and obviously non-human like guy is funny, but she's understandable. She loves her son and wants only the best for him and it's obvious, so I GET her. Bulma, I do not get.

What the hell is with her? Why is she so bitchy? I mean, all I've seen her do in every episode she's present in is spend 50% of the time crying about Yamcha, the other 50% being a total bitch. Does she change at all? I don't even care for spoilers, I kinda know what'll happen based on Abridged, but does she stay a bitch? Is she even as bitchy towards Vegeta? Does she change at all when she has Trunks? Can someone explain this? I mean I am actually annoyed with a fictional character, I really want to beat her ass cause all she does is fuck things up, bitch, complain about everything, and do nothing! Does Chi Chi change at all too? I wouldn't mind if she stayed the same though, as her annoyance and anger is understandable and I'm not nearly as annoyed with her as I am with Bulma.

Question: Does Krillin or Gohan put Bulma in her place at all during their time on Namek? Do they at least talk back?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• @PiuBelloAmante you know? Lmao

What Guys Said 10

• Well did you watch Dragon Ball?
    Bulma comes from a really wealthy family and is really stuck up about it
    Also Yamcha had "cheated" on her, and ever since then she never trusted to date him, even though they still liked each other
    She does change a bit lol!, she still bitches at vegeta and even after having trunks she is still bitchy

But in the alternate future, the one future trunks came from, she seems to be more humbled after earth had been terrorized by the Androids

Chi chi really never changes lol! she was much cuter in Dragon Ball!
    Bulma just gets less bitchy because her looks fade lol! but she still complains, wait until you start the freeza saga you will want to fucking kill Bulma

• Your typos are killing me, man. But if she gets worse in the Frieza saga, I am going to punch a hole in my TV and laptop.

• lol dude dont let her get to you

• I try not to but I get way too happy with the prospect of her dying. That's how much I've around to hate her in, like, 5 episodes.

• I guess the DBZ writers just wanted to make her that way. Some TV shows and movies just want to make women out to be like that. I can't remember if she's always like that. I think after she's done questing with Goku and settles down, she starts to chill out a bit.

• Well, they are women... hope that clears up a lot.

• Bulma is bitchy? Bulma is funny and I enjoy her always. Especially in the first DB series. I don't understand your frustration.
    And yes she changes a lot later in the show, during the Cell saga. Chi Chi changes more in appearance that personality.

• Well bulam is supposed to be a comedy relief character in the manga, screws everything up and tried to seduce every hot guy she sees. Also vegeta and goku should go gay and adopt me they is badass xD

• Bulma because she's a wacky inventor.

• Well yes she was kinda bitchy but she changed after dumping Yamcha to fuck with Vegeta (spoiler alert)... Vegeta definitely put her in her place...

• bulma? probably because she is CEO of huge corporation while his husband is unemployment who only interested with fighting lol

• She is always bitchy, that's just her character. She becomes more and more of a support character as the series goes on, by the time of the buu saga her role is pretty much just being vegeta's wife and trunks's mother, which is still a bigger role than krillin, yamcha and tien have.

Try watch the Japanese with English subs, it's better and has more accurate dialogue

• I heard I should, I just don't like the reading haha. Don't get me wrong, I love reading. Just not reading AND watching TV.

• problem with Japanese version is that goku sounds like a bitch

• The Japanese voice for goku is an old lady.

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Dude they fucked Bulma up in DBZ. Fuck the Bulma in DBZ. I hated her. Like you said all she did is bitch bitch bitch. I guess her bitching was to combat with Vegeta's attitude, but I got tired of seeing her.

This is one of the reasons why I liked Dragon Ball better.

www.mangauk.com/.../bulma.png

This Bulma is much better. She was sexy, witty, intelligent, adventurous, and bubbly.

33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7in522H571qei1xr.jpg

• Yeah, the Bulma in Dragon Ball mislead me so bad. I actually LIKED that one. Then DBZ shows up and I'm like, oh cool Bulma--Wait... Why she already bitch-okay, we doing this shit now.

• Yeah Akira originally didn't want to do a DBZ series, but eventually he gave in and did it. He then didn't want to go past the Frieza saga, but he eventually did. I mean I'm not saying I don't like the Cell and Buu sagas, but you can tell the fans just kept wanting more when he originally didn't want to go that far. At most he should have stopped at the Frieza saga. Dragon Ball is much better because it was his original series and not fan driven.