Which do you eat more? And which is your favorite?

I eat chicken breasts more because it's healthy and can be cooked in different ways so it doesn't get old. But my favorite is steak 😊

• Steak/lamb... etc
  • Chicken
  • Fish/seafood
  • Vegetarian
  • Other (comment?)

Most Helpful Guy

• These days, I have noticed that my body functions better in all facets, when I eat more chicken and fish, and less red meat.

I eat chicken (equally between white and dark meat) the most.

What Guys Said 5

• Wagyu Beef steak... Omfg i bought a couple at $70 a steak... So marbly and so tender that it falls apart without the need of using a knife.

Expensive but the best beef in the world. If i had a steak loke that in a restaurant, it would easily be a $150-200 dish right off the bat.

• Seafood definitely.

But I also like chicken a lot. ^.^

• I rarely eat beef. I like it, but it's not my favorite and it's very expensive. Probably my least favorite protein.

I eat chicken most often because it's healthier and cheapest, but my favorite protein is pork.

• I eat fish in preference to anything else. Rich in omega 3 and lots of other good stuff

• I love red meat so so much but its not good for you T_____T

Chicken is good too if you can find a way to make it less healthy

What Girls Said 7

• Vegetarian here.

• I guess I eat chicken the most, but these days I don't really eat much meat at all.

• Chicken and fish

• Fish/sea food.

• Yeeeessssss good for you too especially oily fish like Mackerel and Salmon

• Fish/seafood. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. I don't think I'd go vegetarian either.

• I eat vegetables more but my favourite is fish/seafood

• 90% of the time, chicken!