Which do you eat more? And which is your favorite?

I eat chicken breasts more because it's healthy and can be cooked in different ways so it doesn't get old. But my favorite is steak 😊

• Steak/lamb... etc
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Chicken
    32% (7)71% (10)47% (17)Vote
  • Fish/seafood
    36% (8)14% (2)28% (10)Vote
  • Vegetarian
    27% (6)8% (1)19% (7)Vote
  • Other (comment?)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• These days, I have noticed that my body functions better in all facets, when I eat more chicken and fish, and less red meat.

I eat chicken (equally between white and dark meat) the most.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Wagyu Beef steak... Omfg i bought a couple at $70 a steak... So marbly and so tender that it falls apart without the need of using a knife.

Expensive but the best beef in the world. If i had a steak loke that in a restaurant, it would easily be a $150-200 dish right off the bat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seafood definitely.

But I also like chicken a lot. ^.^

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat beef. I like it, but it's not my favorite and it's very expensive. Probably my least favorite protein.

I eat chicken most often because it's healthier and cheapest, but my favorite protein is pork.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat fish in preference to anything else. Rich in omega 3 and lots of other good stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I love red meat so so much but its not good for you T_____T

Chicken is good too if you can find a way to make it less healthy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Vegetarian here.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess I eat chicken the most, but these days I don't really eat much meat at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and fish

1|2
    0|0
  • Fish/sea food.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeeeessssss good for you too especially oily fish like Mackerel and Salmon

• Fish/seafood. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. I don't think I'd go vegetarian either.

1|1
    0|0
  • I eat vegetables more but my favourite is fish/seafood

1|1
    0|0
  • 90% of the time, chicken!

1|0
    0|0