Christians, when you say/believe Jesus is the son of God, do you mean?

Christians, when you say/believe Jesus is the son of God, do you mean..
that God is the biological father of Jesus or it's just a metaphorical expression?

To say Jesus is the biological son of God means Jesus inherited half his DNA from each parent (God and Mary).

The son of God is a metaphorical expression that has the same meaning with (we are all children of God).

• God is the biological father of Jesus
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • A metaphorical expression
    100% (4)100% (3)100% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow, according to the poll Christian don't believe that Jesus is the son of God anymore.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• well i m muslim. so i should not give an opinion about this.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks for MHO. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The bigger question is how are they one in the same yet separate? And how is Christianity Monotheistic when God, Jesus, and the holy spirit are worshipped?

0|0
    0|0
    • They aren't separated, you can't see any of the divine persons separated.

• Show All
    • It is a mystery! 1=3 and 3=1! With our limited human understanding we can't fully understand!

• cop out.

What Girls Said 1

• It's an expression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Than you for sharing
      Are you Christian?

What Guys Said 1

• The relation between god the father and jesus his son isn't like your relationship with your father. Jesus is born like you and me but isn't beget like you and me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean God isn't a biological father of Jesus.
      God brought Adam into being without a father nor a mother, so its easy for him to bring Jesus into being without a father.

• Show All
    • "Jesus is created by God like Adam"
      So Jesus isn't God but a human being.
      thank you for sharing

• sorry I made a mistake in writing Jesus isn't created like adam, Jesus is completely God and completely human.