Why can you say anything you want no matter how offensive about straight chritian white males and no other group on GAG?

Why the double standard are we all not equal under God and the law? Please no MOD PC nazis.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the political Left in this country, and other countries, finds it useful to create a professional victim class which it uses to extort money and favors from the rest of us. That's sadly why.

What Girls Said 5

• You mean in life in general, right?
    Because white people aren't supposed to defend themselves because nothing bad has eeeever happened to them.
    *sarcasm*

• The mods can't see everything. It's your responsibility, if you're offended, to report something.

And not all mods are the same. So, some might not delete something but if another had seen the post then he or she might have.

• You can't. And if you feel like things are being overlooked then report them.

• Report them to who the site is biased. Test it yourself if you dont believe me. Ask while anonymous "why are blacks so lazy?" Then ask "why are whites so lazy?". Which one will be deleted and which will be left up?

• I've seen and removed my fair share of BOTH. You're not the only one that gets offended on this site. I'm black, a female and a Christian. I've seen offensive things towards all of those categories. I'm sick of seeing this complaint as if people are blatantly going out of there way to ignore things that are offensive to white people.

• Are you kidding me. All the offensive posts about white people are taken down within minutes while others get to stay at least a couple hours before they get removed. That is if they ever get removed.

• I have never noticed this.

What Guys Said 4

• of course offensive comments against str8/christian/white males would be deleted...

for xample if someone says "all whites should be killed"... then his comment would be deleted anyway ;)

• Because you're a straight white Christian male. You're the majority 4 times over, the top of the ladder. Even if someone hurts your feelings, you're still born with the Golden ticket.

There are things that are specifically unethical only for those in positions of power.

• Golden ticket? Everything I have I have earned it step by step. There so many successful Asians out there they must have a golden ticket too.

• Yes however if you repeatedly disrupt the flow with a constant political agenda or trolling messages you will promptly lose your rights to the site.

• You can say what you want about anybody, go anon so people don't hold it against you and laugh at your downvotes and people wanting to "call you out".

• Yes but the moderators are biased.

• That's VERY true. If they find your opinion offensive they'll remove it even if it's not written in a hostile tone.