What is your "one little thing" that can make a girl or a guy became way more attractive if they have/do?

so I just moved to a new city where their dialect is so sexy! seriously, a guy who i would have considered like a 6 before would automatically become a 7-8 with that dialect. I can't wait to start dating, lol

What is your "one little thing" that can make a girl or a guy became way more attractive if they have/do?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• posture/stance.

first thing that came to my mind, I don't know why. lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they smell amazing. Adds so many points! 😍

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, as far as things that I first notice, is if she has a Japanese accent (and, of course, is Japanese). It's soooooo attractive! Even a Korean or Chinese (if she's Korean or Chinese, respectively) accent is extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and to be more Dominating with me that would be if i had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominance. If a girl is dominant and assertive, I fall head over heels in love with her. Bonus points if her personality is slightly masculine.

It's weird, I know.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• shallow answer? Have awesome teeth. More in-depth... be vegan or at least curious about veganism

0|0
    0|0
  • If their wear a watch on their wrist.. Weird I know lol and their voice..

0|1
    0|0
  • My answer will forever be : NICE HYGIENE & NICE SMELL 😍 it's the first thing i look for in a guy.
    also, a good sense of humour, a sexy, deep voice and straight white teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend wears eye liner. Idky but i think eye liner on guys is super sexy. But it's weird and gay so nvm lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Accents are great.

0|0
    0|0