What are the Worst #FirstWorldProblems?

What are some of the worst first world problems?
For those who don't know those are problems that "privileged" people have.

Like for example: Not wanting to watch a movie if it's not HD lol

What are the Worst #FirstWorldProblems?

Most Helpful Girl

• posted a questions just like this one..

got only one reply...

• Were you anon? You're more likely to get replies if you're not lol

• YAAAY ! ^_^
      thanks !

• Lol you're welcome! :D
      See you next time anon girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ones I can think of off the top of my head..,
    My youtube video is buffering, and it's starting after I pressed pause/go a couple of times :(

The web browser page isn't opening immediately, even after I hit refresh :(

I'm hungry and want to eat something... But I'm out of easy to make microwavable food :(

*starts up car* The car air conditioner is blowing hot air on me OR why isn't my air conditioner that cool? :(

My phone charger cord is too short and I can't lay in bed with it to text :(

My phone keeps going landscape when I text in my bed on my side, so I turn portrait lock on. But then watching videos is formatted wrong :(

My emoticon only showed up as [] on the website when I typed it :(

My web search wasn't on the first page of Google :(

Auto correct screwed me over :(

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 12

• many would consider it a "1st world problem"... but u can't believe how annoyin's when those fuckin ads on spotify or on YT pop-up when u listen to a full album, and u've gotta pay if u wanna go premium in spotify's case... or sometimes a track's skipped thanks to those ads, and messes up da proper track-listin order

my point's an album's SUPPOSED to be played in da arranged track order... from track #1 to #10 for xample... an artist/band who created this album arranged this track order for a reason... not to be interrupted by ads, neither have any songs skipped.

whoever's into music as much as me'll get wot i mean

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• It ruins the entire playlist... how will I have fun if they skip my favorite track xD

• Yeah especially on Spotify... people just put some of their favorite songs on playlists instead of listening to the whole album.

• @asker believe it or not... i never understood y people do this LOL

for xample now i'm listenin to da "Wonderland" album by Erasure... don't bother to skip a track... ;p

• Seeing people make videos about their reaction to them watching snuff videos. They are insulting the victim, and their family for their own attention seeking need and they are literally giving the murderer specifically what they wanted. Notoriety and shock value... I seriously consider those an accessory to murder.

• I can't decide which bank to deposit my 100 million dollars into.

The wi-fi won't reach the west wing of my mansion.

(on G@G)
    Boobs or butt, are they too big/small?
    Is my penis big enough?

• Feminists saying that air conditioning is sexist: www.youtube.com/watch

• I can't believe I just heard that... everything is sexist to some people

• Yeah lmao and they weren't the only ones to cover this lol.

• No shoe in my shoe collection matches the colour of my BMW

• The other day I had to tie my own shoes because my butler took the day off. It was rough.

• Well how about diabetes and obesity.

• That picture tho hahahah

• Having to get up and change the TV channel when the batteries run out in the remote...

• Slow internet

• The elevators broken

• ... Now we'll have to walk! :(

• It's like, dude, you walk all the time, why do you now not want to

• No wifi or Internet connection on my smart phone so I can't fap in this public bathroom

• How hard is it for people to put free wifi in all buildings so you can properly fap xD

• I know! By the time the video finally buffers someone goes Into the stall next to you and you lose your hard on