Who's your favourite Republican Candidate for 2016 Presidential Election in USA?

First primary debate happened last night. Who do you like the best? Who'd you like to see in the Oval Office?

My favourite is Marco Rubio. He represents the American dream at its best. Son of Cuban immigrants who came to America to make a living, now running for presidency. It shows you can get anything you want in America if you're willing to work hard for it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Carson and Walker would make a very strong presidential ticket.

Although if Trump is going to blackmail me into voting for him in the primary through the threat of an independent run, I guess he will have to be my choice. His strategy could work.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure yet. I'll i know is I'm voting for one of them

What Guys Said 11

• I really hope trump keeps making headlines so the rest of the republican candidates remain invisible. Head GOP officials have already stated they won't nominate trump. This will pretty much secure another democrat for president because Trump will steal conservative votes.

• I really want Trump to lose... so he runs as a third and destroyed the Republican party lol

If someone held a gun to my head and made me vote Republican, I think I would agree and say Rubio though... maybe Christie as a second...

• Jeb Bush I worked with him in the past

• I'm hoping Donald Trump gets in the finals because he'll definitely lose and we'll have another great Democrat in office.

• I'm sorry that you live in such a confused world. Bernie Sanders wants to do away with capitalism and Hillary doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides herself.

• @Pat8707 Would you like to see my monkey? It's big and furry!!!

• I like Rubio or Carson.

• bernie sanders, trump, or Jeb Bush but I'm wating untill a lot of the canadates who realalisticly have no chance get fltered out before i start reading about the candidates

• That's a pretty diverse pool of candidates you got there. You are considering both an openly socialist senator and probably the most in your face capitalist there is. Talk about undecided!

• yeah I know its kinda diverse but i plan on keeping it that way so I can be as unbiased as possible on my choice for who i want to be president when I do make the choice

• I kind of like Trump the best

• Donald Trump for sure.

• None of them.

• Did you even watch the debate?

• Yes, I did watch the debates and I just don't care for the Republican ideas and how they put religion into politics. If I HAD to pick one, I would pick Rubio because he seems, to me, the most sincere of all the Republicans candidates. Out of all the candidates running though (Democrat and Republican), I want Sanders to win, but as long as Hillary, Trump, and Bush don't get into office I'll be happy.

• My favorite republican candidates are the ones who are dead.

• Kind of all asswipes, to be honest. Rubio is anti-women, just as an example.

Damn shame, because economically, I am conservative, but Republican social stances are so ancient and prejudiced and anti-intellectual that I can't vote for the GOP with good conscience.

• You're not a conservative if you think the government has a place in social issues.

• I'm a libertarian, not a conservative myself. But economics weighs more than social policies in my opinion. I wouldn't like to live in a socially "free" socialist country.