Has anyone seen the new Dragon Ball Z movie Resurrection F?

there's a new dragon ball z movie out right now have you seen it? What did you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Non I haven't.. I used to watch the series though..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be seeing it this weekend. Was about to go see it the other day but the tickets were sold out.

• Make sure you get there at least an hour early. Where i live the theatre was already packed 30 min before the movie started. People ended up having to sit on the floor

• Hopefully it won't be as bad as that. I was surprised since Battle of the Gods barely had anyone in the theater where I went to.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I had to work the day it came out!
    I need to see it!
    Heard it's really good but... Must see it myself

• They really should have just let that show die after Majin Buu. Ending the series after Cell would have been preferable... I used to love that show but not really anymore.

• I have seen it in poor quality with fan subs, a bit of a disappointment like most db/z movies though, the series is a lot better.