Girls, I'm new to my church adult group how social-able should I be?

I'm not sure how much I want to keep hanging around with them their great and all, but I'm looking for a girl and I still haven't really met one that I want to go out with. Should I keep hangout out at events or should I just go to service and hope to meet one there?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT go to church to meet girls. I tried doing that to meet guys and it was a terrible mistake. I found out after becoming interested in somebody that he had a girlfriend and then I had to pretend I didn't care that he was taken while he was holding her and hugging her and I was just glad I found out sooner rather than later.

What Girls Said 6

• WOW!! Church is to look for God first.

• I'm not an expert but... is that what church is for?

• You won't find a girl if you at going to church for that particular reason. If you are looking for love you won't find it

• As much as you want to be!

• ... isn't the point of going to church to just be in fellowship with people? learning, being in community, etc?

• just talk to her.