Who is Khloé Kardashian's real father?

Who is Khloé Kardashian's real father?

Is she actually Khloé Kardashian?

Who is Khloé Kardashian's real father?

Or Khloé Roldan?

Or Khloé Simpson?

• Kardashian!
  • Roldan!
  • Simpson!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She does look like Sydney Simpson so O. J. could be the dad but Khloe favors her mom pre-surgery more than anything

What Guys Said 2

• The milkman.

• I dunno, but Kris Jenner is disgusting.

What Girls Said 5

• It is so so awful that people keep saying these things about Khloe. How would it make you feel if everyone kept saying your mom cheated on your dad just because you don't look enough like your sisters that everyone always says are prettier?

• I think she's prettier

• Don't know.. Don't care.

• Does it matter?

• Does it need to

• I mean, would you be doing this if you knew her personally? I doubt it. Don't be so rude.

• She's neither of those because her purpose in life is to be an enigma and confuse the masses by her constantly switching between her various identities. Nobody can ever know her true character.

• Well, that's something that we can't know for sure. But I think her father is Robert Kardashian, I think she looks like him.
    I don't know who is Roldan and I never thought that her father could be O. J. Simpson.

• They kinda look alike. And kids of mixed couples (or black couples who have white ancestry) can come out white sometimes

• You're putting race into this. And I wasn't even talking about that.
      The reason why I said that it's because she doesn't look like him, and NOT because he's black.