People who block you after a valid opinion are:?

Especially those ones who say something really dumb and then block you afterwards.

• Cowards
    11% (1)18% (2)15% (3)Vote
  • Diluted Kanye West (they think they win but are actually the worlds joke)
    22% (2)45% (5)35% (7)Vote
  • Lack in intelligence or cognition and can't physically do anything but block you
    56% (5)9% (1)30% (6)Vote
  • Live by the American adage "haters are gonna hate" and fuel their ignorance with this
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Mixture of all the above (and they probnably have a one direction poster in their room)
    11% (1)28% (3)20% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Probably find that those who block will vote here too not realizing their contradiction. Its the nature of stupid people.

1|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think much about it, if they felt like they won than so be it

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just kind of vaguely pathetic... especially if they are the sort to post a rely declaring that they have won.. then block you.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• All I see is "those ones". Sorry! Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Ugh the worst... and then if it is there question, you just see this one sided rant, which is usually very angry and dumb haha

I think I have only blocked two users. One spammed every question with a dumb one liner for xper, and I was tired of seeing it, and the other kept trying to message me after I decided 5 days of arguing was dumb...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not worth your attention.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true, but I hate it when I have such an amazing comeback and then when I hit enter, its blocked ha ha. I