(Quiz) Which US state best matches your personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/matadornetwork10/which-u-s-state-best-matches-your-personality

California

You're open-minded and ambitious. You should move to California!
Yay :) <3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• "You're a smart, ambitious person who wants to be in the middle of it all. You belong in New York!"

It was a weak quiz but fun nonetheless. It reminded me of those quizzes you can take on Youthink. com. I couldn't accurately answer the "pick a drink" part because I hate alcohol, tea and coffee (I ended up picking coffee, since it's the lesser of the evils there.)

While I've never been to New York, I always hear it's full of idiots actually.

Anyway, I am a smart and ambitious person. I do tend to be in the "middle" of it all.

• You got Massachusetts
    You are a intelligent person who wants to live in a place witb a strong sense of community - I would agree with that
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...406c-8e9f-dee762cdc655.jpg

• Which U. S. State Best Matches Your Personality?

New York

You're a smart, ambitious person who wants to be in the middle of it all. You belong in New York!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48aa-876b-7194080b5ad2.jpg

• New York!!

"You're a smart, ambitious person who wants to be in the middle of it all. You belong in New York!"

• I got Massachusetts.

I won't argue but I love the idea of California & the west coast. Want to live there after I graduate college.

• I would absolutely adore living in Cali <3

• Doesn't it seem the best? Living on a beach in San Diego or really anywhere in Cali... Can't wait to see where I am in a few years :)

• I know, so chill... 🌊🌞🌴

• Texas.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4640-8e97-ccd5074e8842.jpg

You're an outgoing, independent person. You would do great in Texas!

@cinderelli

• New York, I woUld love to live there one day!

• You're an intelligent person who wants to live in a place with a strong sense of community. You should head to Massachusetts!

• There is no way in hell I'm moving to Iowa. That's like... even worse than Illinois 😒

• California
    California
    ecx. images-amazon. com

Weird. I live in Texas and I love it here. I would never want to go to Cali. :/

• I got New York, makes sense

• I got Texas. Not surprising. That's where I was born and
    lived for many years.

• Mine said Colorado

• California Sooouuuull

• Iowa apparently. I'm not American.

• California is anything but open-minded...

What Girls Said 8