Guys, which type of fangirls do you hate the most?

• Anime fangirls
    13% (5)
  • K-pop fangirls
    8% (3)
  • Justin Bieber fangirls
    50% (19)
  • One Direction fangirls
    13% (5)
  • Other (please specify)
    16% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate any, I'll avoid most of them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I only hate the fan girls that are so into it they belittle real guys and hope and pray for a relationship with their fandom. "I wish he was my boyfriend" types annoy me. Especially when they're already in a relationship. I have never been so lonely or such a huge fan of something that I would crush that hard on it.
    I hate especially fan girls of criminals. Remember the Boston bomber fan girl club that were trying to free him? Or those women crushing on the sex-trafficker/rapist whose mug shot was released?

0|3
    0|0
    • wow. Tumbs up! Couldnt agree more with you. Many of my anime/K-pop fangirls classmates act that way. They always act as if they real and think that real boys dont exist. I do like anime and find girls anime cute but I dont ever obsess them.

• terrorist fan-gals... those who find terrorists cool and support 'em :(

1|5
    0|0
  • The hypocritical ones. You know, the 40 year old women fawning over 20 year olds like Robert Pattinson in Twilight where no on bats an eye even though 40 year old men drooling over 20 year olds in teen dramas gets all kinds of criticism.

i.cdn.turner.com/.../...gars.twilight.courtesy.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • All of them lol.

0|4
    0|1
  • I can't blame anime fangirls, being an anime fan myself.
    K-pop fangirls. Don't care
    One Direction Fangirls. Don't care.

Justin Bieber fangirls are shallow and stupid as fuck from what I've seen. The kid got thrown in jail at least five times and they still think he's Christ incarnate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twilight, 50 Shades, Justin Bieber, One Direction

All of those four, really.

0|2
    0|0
  • I despise people who defend Justin Bieber as being worthy of having anything he owns deep down I think he is just a scumbag and I could care less what anyone else thinks. (personal opinion)

0|0
    0|0
  • B C and D A is cool though

0|0
    0|0
  • From whom I have interacted with... 1D fangirls.

0|0
    0|0
  • madrid fangirls... ugh ugh.. can't stand them fam

0|0
    0|0
  • lol 50% beeber

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike all fan girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luke Bryan fangirls

0|0
    0|0
  • F all of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly the ones that get into self harm and hate all other people and kinds of music. They didn't even know about self harm until they became scene kids and got into it! The Pierce the Veil, Of Mice and Men, Sleeping with Sirens etc. The Metalcore fan girls. Its not a bad genre but god do they ruin a concert... can't even mosh anymore haha

0|0
    0|0