Am I turning dark? Please help?

Ok. I need help! So everyday I am truning evil. Like I just want to be mean to everyone, wear black (My fave color is black), destroy everything and more. Everyday I feel myself going mad! I need some advise. I just don't know what to do. Should I just give in? Or should I continue fighting this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid it's already too late for you. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

But more seriously, being a teenager can be awful, namely in that it's hard to avoid dealing with all those other teenagers. Destroying everything can seem like an eminently reasonable response within that context. When I was a teenager I also seemingly had a somewhat greater appreciation for darkness (in the language of my people, I may have went from being more of a knight to more of a necromancer).

I would suggest you should perhaps just try to calmly rationalize your feelings, if you are actually mean to people, consider why that is, and whether or not they've done anything to deserve it. And if you actually want to destroy everything, try to determine the reasons for that feeling and what you hope will be the result. It is ultimately not your feelings however, but how you choose to act in response to those feelings, which determines who you are as a person.

Ultimately however, it's probably not that big of a deal, black is actually considered a fairly class 'color' and people who wear it tend to be more dominant in social situations I believe, and so long as you aren't actually destroying anything or being overly mean to anyone, then they're just feelings, which probably won't last forever.

What Guys Said 4

• Keep fighting it... Puberty eventually gets easier to control.

• That's real weird. If you want to be bullied I guess you could do that.

• As long as you don't become Hitler

• Just wait until you're not a teenager anymore.. You'll look back and laugh like this.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was such a black gothic loving dork.

What Girls Said 0