What ice cream flavor are you (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/annadavis11/what-ice-cream-flavor-are-you

Strawberry
What ice cream flavor are you (QUIZ)?
You are like strawberry. Sweet with a pop of freshness that makes others smile. You know how to be comforting and loving but also how to make someone laugh during tough times.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Chocolate!!! 😍😍😍
    You are like chocolate. A rich personality with maybe some deep dark secrets inside. Anything added to chocolate just makes it better. You can be a bit serious and aggressive at times. Same with you. A new person or job may just bring out the best in you.

I knew it! Aha, it's one of my favourite flavour :D ☺

What Guys Said 5

• Question 1: What is your favorite flavor? -picks chocolate-

-several questions later...-

Chocolate

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...467f-a61a-6b5e73bf3871.jpg

@cinderelli

• Cookies and Cream

You are like cookies and cream. Fun yet simple. Smooth but tough. Two different flavors compluimenting each other well. Maybe you have a special someone in your life like that. Maybe you guys are opposites but connect in some way.

• Berrystraw I got my young padawan
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Yoda_SWSB.png

• Chocolate 🍫

• Got chocolate

What Girls Said 6