• Born
    33% (3)23% (7)26% (10)Vote
  • Made
    67% (6)77% (23)74% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaders are made. Anyone can be a leader if they are instilled with the proper traits.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be both

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Some people with more outward personalities seem to have a natural ability to lead others. Don't expect a shy introvert to learn it very easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of your archetype people (leaders, criminals etc.) are born. we are made thorough our actions and experiences through out life

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some people have some natural leader esque talents but I believe that leaders are shaped both by need and desire.

0|0
    0|0
  • These behaviors are learnable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they're forged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Made for sure and anyone that says they are a naturally born leader and has never done anything to help make them into one is an arrogant ahole that would surely get someone killed in a serious situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Managers are made. Leaders are born. No they are not even remotely the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Born. I just can't be a leader

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice question actually I guess made

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is born knowing how to do something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It starts from when your personality begins to develop. A certain charisma and intelligence, even found in children, is required to be a leader. I guess it just depends on who you grow up around and where.

0|0
    0|0