What's your revenge style?

Psychological Puppet Master
What's your revenge style?
You don't directly avenge people who have pissed you off. You pretend to be calm and unscathed, but then you meddle with their lives from afar. Whether it's exposing their secrets or manipulating people in their lives to believe certain things about them, you are a psychological puppet master who knows just how to mess with the evil doers in your life! Your revenge of choice comes from your cunning ability to get inside people's heads, and this is a lot more devilish and effective than any other physical act or fighting. We wouldn't want to mess with you...

Most Helpful Guy

• My actual revenge style is disregarding someone trying to fuck around and succeeding in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kill 'em with kindness
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad7-932b-fb3718c09990.jpg
    You prefer to avenge people who have wronged you by being the better person. You either kill them with kindness or do everything in your power to show them how little they are worth compared to your brilliance and positive energy. This is a very mature way of dealing with people who try and bring you down, because in the end you always win. It is a seriously acquired skill to be able to refrain from allowing offensive people to get to you, but you always succeed in avoiding being a victim by using your goodness to come out on top.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I wouldn't fuck with you. I can tell you're the kind of psychopath who would kill me in my sleep and get away with it.

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
  • cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad7-932b-fb3718c09990.jpg

Kill 'em with kindness

• Kill 'em with kindness

• You're forgot to post the link or something went wrong.

• Sorry, I answered before you posted it. My bad.

• I got: Kill 'em with kindness

• My revenge style = Leaving on a high note + moving forward + no bitterness