I'm bad with twitter and need help.
Okay so I was trying to tweet someone a question. Becasue they don't allow direct message, I wanted to tweet them in a discreat way. (they have a lot of followers and I prefer if their followers didn't see).
The format was "@-----, how are you?" I tweeted them that and I haven't got a response. I might be overreacting but now I'm wondering if they even saw it or could respond. I'm worried that since they have so many followers it might have been lost almost in their notifications.
Can anyone give me advice?
1) Was the message format okay? (or would " Hey how are you? @----" been better)
2) Are they just frankly ignoring me?
3) What is the liklihood they didn't see it?
any other twitter advice is appreciated...
Anyone can message me, my tweets are not protected, etc
Most Helpful Girl
1) That format was perfectly fine, don't worry about it :)
2) If they have a lot of followers then their notifications would probably be going 90 every single day so they could've missed it. But if they seen it, then they may not reply as many people don't really reply to someone who @ them.
3) As I mentioned, if they have many followers then they might've missed it. But don't stress over it, that's kinda how Twitter works.
I hope this helped clear things up for you :)2