Help me name my ferret?

I got a ferret yesterday, because her original owners couldn't keep her anymore. Her current name is Cinnamon, but she doesn't respond to it and I feel that I might be too many syllables for her to remember. Id prefer something with one or two syllables, and Id like it to reflect her spunky personality but still sound somewhat feminine. Any ideas? Thanks 😊

Updates:
She kind of looks like a Siamese cat, but in ferret form

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Fart

Name her Fart

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If cinnamon isn't working maybe go through your spice rack for something else? Pepper? Basil? Rosemary? Nutmeg? Paprika? Fennel? Anise?

Maybe cute names from spices that could be like nicknames? Salty, Dilly, Nilla..

Human names? Janet, Dolly, Mickie, Becca, Susie, Kitty, Brandy...

Things that she looks like: Rusty, Rose/Rosa, Cherry...

Or think of actors or musicans you like, maybe a shortened or different version of what their names are.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• How about Meg , Megan , Eva ,

0|0
    0|0
  • mr jiggy...

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Ferrati...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sassy is a cute name

0|0
    0|0
  • what color is it? maybe call her by the name her original owners named her and she will respond to you

0|0
    0|0
    • I have multiple times and she doesn't

• how about slinky or muffin

0|0
    0|0
  • Name her Cinnamon roll instead

0|0
    0|0
  • name her terref heheh

0|0
    0|0
  • Cinna?

chai?

do ferrets even respond to their names like dogs/cats do? maybe give her treats after you call her name and maybe condition her to associate the sounds she hears (you saying her name) with good things? haha

0|0
    0|0
    • lol not sure, I'll have to look it up!