Most annoying sound you know?

I thought I'd head to bed early tonight, for a couple of reasons, it's the beginning of August which is when a lot of insects and small animals are trying to mate so that they can get ready to fly south for the cold months here where I live. One of those insects, are crickets, and their mating call is like the most annoying sound I can think of. When you're trying to sleep, it's like wth. Imagine having a whistle being blown constantly, and that's what it's basically like

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• super high frequency.

What Girls Said 3

• Freaking tinnitus. It's so annoying. It's like having constant static in your ear and as soon as you think you don't notice it, IT COMES BACK D : <

• oh.. i personally love the sound of crickets and wildlife interacting at night. one of my favorites, right behind thunderstorms. most annoying sound.. probably the sound of people chewing much louder than needed. dining etiquette is very important to me for some reason..

• they're doing some kind of renovation next door so i’d have to say that machine

What Guys Said 2