If you were to have 1 question answered to you, any single question at all... What would you ask?

Who you're asking to doesn't matter. The point is, 1 question, 1 answer

Most Helpful Girl

• what is the meaning of life?

• Nice, nothing personal about you yet at the same time vary important

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmmmm well I'm not sure if I would really want to know if aliens are real or if God is real D:
    Hmm... Fuck.
    Maybe if there is any kind of life after death, like a spirit realm or something or... No I really wouldn't want to know that either Dx
    I couldn't ask anything

• where is the love?

• Can you explain a little by what you mean? (I know what love means but I wanna know for curtain of what you mean)

What Guys Said 2

• how do I learn how to teleport. Then I would learn it and probably be rich as fuck. cause the US government would probably pay me shit loads.

• Maybe, or they might hold you captive for experiments to find out how you achieved such an ability (then again U could just teleport away. But then they would get word out (like a bounty on U) so your life would never be easy again)

• What job should I do without regrets? :)