Most beautiful girl you've seen in-person?

Describe her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Laura Jones. I can't find any pics. of her. She was on the local news as a family & health reporter. Blond hair, blue eyes, tall & flat chested. I always had a thing for her.
    One day i was at that TV station doing some IT work. I was finished & leaving. The station was located in a high rise. On my way out I ran into the TV stations engineer in the lobby of the building. I was just telling him he's all set. I noticed a person standing right next to me. I looked & it was Laura. She was much more beautiful in person.
    I was giving her a lot of cheesy pickup lines. All she did was giggle. She asked if I was married. I said I was seeing someone. Laura said, good for you & walked away.

Most Helpful Girl

• We'll I saw one today when I went to look in the mirror. She was really a random chick and had brown hair with a touch of red and hazel eyes.

• lol! I couldn't help but laugh. That was so cool. xD

• @Hautt you think this was a joke? I'm serious. Lol jk thank you I enjoy making people laugh. Also your like the 2-3rd gager with a low xper to comment on my opinions. Man I feel so old now being a gager for one year and most of the gager there where here when I joined are gone...

What Guys Said 7

• She's around my height, looks mixed Latina and Filipina. She has short-medium hair. Slender petite body with a cute bum. The most attractive thing about her was the face she had when she was looking over at me when I entered the store.

• 4'10" has shoulder muscles enough at least that hugs are super enjoyable. She loves to cuddle. She's Korean, quiet to herself except around me she acts very open and that's why unconditionally I love her to death. (I'm 5'11")

• ok

-brunette with big dark brown eyes and long hair
    -a little darker than my skin tone
    -idk how to describe her lips but I liked them
    -she had to be under 5 feet she was really short

• Yesterday actually lol.
    DD breasts, hourglass figure, big butt, light skinned, symmetrical face.

• In university I have seen one :)

• Tall and blonde with the dreamiest eyes I'd ever seen

• She has an hourglass figure, beautiful eyes, beautiful dark brown thick hair, beautiful white skin, very meditarinean looking. She also has a kind heart and a good personality.

What Girls Said 6

• Mila Kunis look-a-like only 10 times more beautiful.

• I'd have to say it was someone I went to highschool with.
    She was of an average height and a little plump. Not chubby or fat, just plump. She was greek and she has these perfect lips and big, ROUND brown eyes. Her face looked like a drawing because her features were so fine.

• Myself. Duh. Lol nah.

• persian girl in my same cohort

• Well I just looked in the mirror. she's pretty good looking, brown hair, big brown eyes, short.

• i think my sister is.