Girls, Single mom with a question!!! Please help? Mothers are preferred?

So I'm 5 months pregnant and yes single the father doesn't want to his part which I do plan to put him on child support when the baby is here but anyways right now I'm trying to get everything that needs to be done, done. I'm going to need childcare for sure but I'm not sure how to go about applying for it so what do I do? It's my first child I haven't told my family yet which I probably should especially my mom since she's had 6 of us! But I'm just not ready and Also Right now I live with a roommate who's telling me she's fine with me having a baby and staying here but I don't feel OK with it and want my own place but I'm definitely going to need some help with rent i don't think housing has anything available Right now due to them not taking apps. And since I don't know how child support I'd going to turn out I just want to have something in place so please help! I really appreciate it

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, first of all... have a deep breath and calm down. You have so much going on inside of you both physically and emotionally and mentally all at the same time. I know how you feel because I was pregnant and so worried about the future and what I was going to do also. First thing, at daycare they accept babies as young as 3 weeks old so as soon as baby is here and you feel well enough to get around, go to the department of social services and apply for child support. They'll need fathers name, address, job address, phone number and dob. Once that's sorted you can ask them for information on child care. They have referrals there and all the info you need. There's also websites that are helpful as well as community resource centers so you have options, hell, you could even start looking right now while you're pregnant with free time. Depending on where you live you can also call the county hotline, where I'm at the info line is 211. They're very helpful. Keep in mind everything seems overwhelming but that's just the hormones and first time mother fears, totally rational however, don't let your emotions get the best of you. For yours and your baby's sake. Meditation is a must as well as taking good care of your body and having lots of patience! Another awesome site that I practically lived in for both my pregnancies was www.babycenter.com you can ask all types of questions and get real answers from fellow mommies and mommies to be. Remember, you're not alone and you have an amazing gift on the way! Be proud of yourself. Everything will come into place, and if you need to talk, message me anytime. Best wishes mommy. ❤❤

What Girls Said 3

• Depending on your income you may qualify for child care assistance and tanif or what ever it's called money for family's In need. Both of which you can apply for at your local department of human services. Personally I don't recommend it it's just a hassle but you got to do what you got to do for your baby. But work hard and get off of it as soon as you can because you will end up dependent on it and it's not helpful. Either way once you get on the assistance for the family stuff they will be pullin child support from him so that will always be there until he stops working or something. Anyways good luck and tell your family they can help you.

• FYI when the baby us born and if the dad doesn't pay child support take him to court because then how ever long he doesn't pay it he will have to pay it after the kid is over 18

• Mh.. I would suggest abortion.