What is your favorite sleeping position?

what is your favorite sleeping position?
what is your sleeping position?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either on my back or on my stomach.

• i think that sleeping on your stomach is the worst position of them all lol

• you are always soooo late :P

• Lol what can I say -shrugs-

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Before answering your question I went off looking for sleeping positions meaning on net - I sleep in a tight foetal ball, my link agrees with yours that it is a person with a tough exterior and sensitive interior. I would agree with that - My link has 9 definitions if anyone cares to browse
    www.minq.com/.../9-common-sleeping-positions-and-what-they-say-about-you

• On my stomach.

• Haha that's exactly the same question and image asked by @Mooky06 I think :D
    For me, bottom right on the first image comes closest... but the arm under the head would be pointing down, with my hand near my hip.

• The Yearner and the freefaller. I've heard that freefaller is not a good sleeping position but it's so comfortable. I really am afraid to face the ceiling at night so the Yearner is a good idea.

• I'm a side sleeper, switching between my right and left side till I fall asleep.

• Im a starfish

• It's like always I start in a position like I'm cuddling with someone but I always wake and realize nobody is there so I go into fetal

What Girls Said 13

• I guess I'm the soldier when I sleep. I used to put my hands on my stomach during sleep as well but I stopped doing that. However I still sleep like a solider.

• I sleep in fetal position the most.

• Not really sure actually. I think I sleep on my side.

• iOMG im a feotus one with my guy cuddled up to me with his arms around me

• I guess I'm the yearner lol.

• On my back..

• Um, the Foetus. lol

• I sleep like the Foetus o, o

• on my stomach with one arm under my pillow

• freefaller omg

• all the flat ones.

• I start off in the fetus, then I move to the starfish, then i Have to have one hand above my head while one of my legs is bent up and I'm on my back... TOTALLY EFFING BIZARRE LOL. Weirdest position ever...

• Mines weird, I sleep on my side (normally facing the wall) and have the duvet in between my legs lol. Its like the faetus but with the duvet and then the leg closet to the bed is stretched out. It's kind of like a cuddle with my bed hahah