How did you know about gag?

I came across G@G facebook page yesterday and randomly scroll through. Decided to create an account today, not long ago, to explore this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• from google!

Most Helpful Guy

• I Googled something (a question) a few years ago and GAG appeared as one of the results. Some user here asked the same question. I checked it out, browsed the site because it looked interesting, liked it, and created an account.

What Girls Said 2

• I think I saw an article about it on a news site and then happened upon it during a google search a few months later and decided to join

• Noticed many questions I asked were answered on this site in the past. So now I felt like it was fun to talk about these things and hlep people out with their 'problems' so, I gave it a try

What Guys Said 4

• Well, once I was reading a post on relationship, I clicked the site on google and it lead me to GAG, and I thought it was good, the website on good, so I decided to join and give it a try.

• I actually came across this website by searching if a 6in sausage was good enough to please a woman 😂😆 and then started scrolling through the my takes and questions then made an account lol

• Actually I just came across it by total random chance.

• I was looking for tips to see whether a girl likes me or not and then i stumbled upon this sitei, and wanted to ask a question and thus made an account :)