Tips for a first timer at Disney World?

I am going to Disney World in 5 days! It's the first vacation I have ever paid for by myself, I split a package with my boyfriend, his younger sister, and her boyfriend. We have planned a few fastpasses and booked some hard to get into restauraunts like Be Our Guest, but we only have 6 full days in the parks! What are the best things to do since obviously we have no time to do everything! How can I make the most of it? I have been to Disney Land twice (once at 13 once at 18) so I sort of know how things work but Disney World seems gigantic it's a bit daunting!

Most Helpful Guy

• Research what they have there and what would seem most important to you. They have a million different things to do. Then look at a map of where those things are located so you can reduce a bunch of time spent going back and forth between things you want to do and just go in a straight line through what you want. Amusement park rides, theatrical performance shows, about a billion and a half shops to buy things in (be careful with those you'll destroy your wallet buying things from all the shops they have) Disney castle museums and just a plethora of things. I've only been twice and that was when I was 3 and 5 but I remember some stuff. Try to make a general guide for yourselves so you can get your must do's done with plenty of time to just wander around lost (which just wandering around lost in disney world can be a fun adventure itself).

What Guys Said 7

• Make sure you go to Epcot Theme Park Walt Disney World Resort It's a must see

• @XNicholeMariex3
    She basically lives there.
    Ask her.

• No clue, never even had a vacation, @xnicholemariex3 is like the Disney expert around here, she would know probably lol.

• Kick Mickey Mouse in the nuts for me.

• That'll explain his voice

• No his voice is high and squeaky because he's a mouse! ... plus I'd like to go again I don't wanna get banned.

• Check out rickety rackety bridge!!!

• look for Walt Disney's frozen head trust me it will be a fun adventure have fun

• Hurry, download a book "the UNOFFICIAL guide to Disney World"
    Lots of great tips & tricks.

What Girls Said 0