How good looking should a guy be to not have to worry about getting girls?

I have come to realize I just cannot talk to girls and if I take the first step, they tend to ignore me, I have a feeling its because of my looks. So hence I want to ask this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you approach a girl try making eye contact with a girl first - a girl that makes prolonged eye contact with you and maybe even smiles at you WANTS you to talk to her. You can reduce chance of rejection by only approaching these girls. As you get more positive experiences you will build more confidence

• I wish i knew that 2 years ago :/

• Yeah well its never too late to start!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've know a (very) few guys who were very good looking and going out places with them is getting a glimpse of a whole different world from the other 98% of us. I mean we went out for dinner and drinks and the 19 y. o. waitresses invited us to go to a club with them after they got off work. Another time we went for karaoke and about 5 woman got on stage and sang along with this guy. One of them actually got flagged down by a girl when he was driving so she could give him her number.

So if you DON'T look better than average, you better work on your social skills AND make a whole lot of money.

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have to worry about the opposite gender regardless of how hot you are. The trick is to be happy on your own and independent. If you worry about getting girls it means you're placing too much emphasis on it. It shouldn't be a worry. It should happen naturally. The only way for that to happen is by being confident and falling in love with yourself first.

• Compliment her, and really mean it.

Her hair, outfit and shoes are perfect choices, Why? because she will have put a lot of effort into deciding these things, it's nice when a man notices this, especially one she likes.

What Guys Said 2

• For one, work on improving your looks. Unless you were in a horrible accident or truly screwed by genes, you can drastically improve.

For two, do it. Practice. Go up to random girls and strike up small conversations, or at least make a joke about your surroundings.

• Don't you know women are shallow as fuck? If your not at least an 8? 6ft+ and have money you ain't going anywhere.

• Not true for every woman. I've never dated a rich guy. I make good money and my boyfriend is only 5'6"

• nah, i doubt height and money matters lol, i have a decent height of 5'10 anyway. Its the overall looks that count