Awkward situation... What was he thinking?

So a month ago, I was making my way home from hockey practice and accidently tripped and got mud all over me. I was only 5 minutes away from the place I played hockey at and turned back because I had a spare pair of clothes in the lockers there. When I got there, I got my spare clothes but the girls room was locked so I thought I'd quickly change in the men's room. I didn't think anyone was there because it was late and everyone left. But while I was changing this guy walked in and saw me naked.

Immediately I walked out and apoligsed after I changed and he said it was fine. I asked him not to tell anyone and he promised he wouldn't. Except 3 weeks ago, I bumped into him at the hockey centre and I knew his friends, so they came up to say hi and he looked at me and said "glad you're dressed this time" with a wink. At that I got angry because his friends asked him what he meant and he brushed it off. Anyways 2 weeks ago because the women's team won we decided to go to a bar and have a drink and happened to bump Into them there because they had also won. We all sat together and he offered to buy me a drink. At first I refused but he seemed polite so I said okay. After talking for a while he turned to me and said "you're blushing whenever you're near me." In which I replied I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he said "I wouldn't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I wouldn't want to anyways. id hate for others to imagine you that way."

Because of of him bringing that Up I drank a little too much and got drunk and everyone left. He stayed back and helped me get home but now I'm worried that he wants something. Just cause he saw me naked. What do you think I should do?

im so confused. I always get embarrassed whenever Im near him or see him.

Bump...

Most Helpful Guy

• "Except 3 weeks ago, I bumped into him at the hockey centre and I knew his friends, so they came up to say hi and he looked at me and said "glad you're dressed this time" with a wink. "

^maybe he really forgot his promise... but forgetin his promise... and rememberin he saw u naked? hm...

no matter wot he shouldn't say this... it was foolish in my opinion.

"At that I got angry because his friends asked him what he meant and he brushed it off. "

^ah... glad at least... otherwise he'd be an asshole

"I wouldn't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I wouldn't want to anyways. id hate for others to imagine you that way."

^possibly he didn't wanna say a thing my guess is... he pointed out u were blushin as well... so i guess he was hintin he likes u... also he thinks u forgave him about wot he said about this "being dressed thing"

"Because of of him bringing that Up I drank a little too much and got drunk and everyone left. He stayed back and helped me get home but now I'm worried that he wants something. Just cause he saw me naked. What do you think I should do? "

^then yeah he's interested and he likes u... but if this happened after seein u naked... i'm afraid he likes u for other reasons :|

" I always get embarrassed whenever Im near him or see him. "

^either coz u like him... or just feel embarassed coz he saw u naked!

• Wow you really analysed this and broke it down. Thanks

• u r welcome... hope u found it helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you. Think about it, guys, like girls talk, but he didn't share this with his friends and he did keep it quiet like you asked. He was teasing you too. Both times. Just because he saw you naked doesn't mean that's ALL he wants! Maybe he finds the situation funny, and likes you and wants to get to know you!

• But I was thinking why he kept bringing it up

• You've got a point. So what shall I do or say to him?

• Just be nice and friendly. If you like him or find him attractive and he asks you out, why not go out and see if there's any chemistry. If you turn out to like him then good for you 😊. If not, then let him down easy.

What Guys Said 2

• That's the thing, I don't think he was ever thinking

• he likes you

• What makes you think that

• cause he trying to approach you
      he maybe want that

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to fuck off and that you don't want him. He just so happened to see you naked which doesn't mean anything.
    That guy clearly just wants you for sex maybe a relationship but only to use you for sex.