Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Nope unless you count the cop that saw me bare ass pounding my high school girl in the back of my car. But he was trying to see me.

• Had a friend who did when I was a teen, but wasn't really accidentally, he had to use the restroom and I was in the shower, I had to get out and let him in so he could use it... of course he saw me naked then. Other than that, not that I am aware of.

• Yes my room-mate did. I thought I was alone and I accidentally left my towel so I tried rushing into my room naked to grab it and then yep...

• Almost certainly.
    I don't really care.

• Only my family members saw me naked when I was little. But never accidentally after that.

• Yes!! My neighbor lol. I was taking a bath in an apartment and i cough her spying on me from the balcony. She didn't even turn her eyes away after i saw her! And she knew that i knew she was spying. grrrr that bitch. I immediately closed the window

• Yeah my cat and pet Piranha

• not that i´d know about it.

• I had a girlfriend do that she just look down with big eyes I swear. Now she wanna take showers together.

• yes

...

• No, thank God.

• Probably! Has it ever happened to you?

• When I was masturbating as a kid my parents have caught me a couple of times. Other than that no.

• Well when i was 13 or 14, my 4 or 5 year old brother walked in on me masturbating once...

But other than that, no.

• A couple nosy neighbors have seen all of me

• Taking pictures lol

• It's funny, they stand at a window in the dark and you can see their silhouette from a light source behind them. Maybe they want me to know they are looking

What Girls Said 3

• never thank goodness.

• Maybe the cat

• Not. . . accidentally. . .