Does He Think I'm Creepy/A Stalker/Weird Now?

I kinda have a crush on this guy that I barely know. He's a year older than me in college and I just keep seeing him around; at the library, the study room, the halls.

So one day we were at the library and I was leaving. He was taking a break outside and I walked past him without a glance, down the steps, across the road, to my car which was maybe 10-20 metres away. I dumped my stuff and snuck a glance back at the spot where he was sitting. But he wasn't there. So I looked away and I made the mistake of looking (Read: Stared searchingly) for him for one last glance. (Stupid, I know).

The general picture of how I probably looked: A girl standing by her car staring up at the library entrance for what seems to be no apparent reason. And I couldn't see him. So I searched again. Still didn't see him. I figured he probably went in and got in the car. BUT when I sat down, put on my seatbelt I looked up. And there he was. Just up there. Wandering around to the left. And I was looking to the right. The worst part: I think he probably saw me looking twice. Or thrice. Looking for him. So awkward. He probably suspects something. Like I said, I keep seeing him around and making eye contact. He could be thinking "is this girl stalking me?" Which is why I'm asking: Do you guys think he thinks I'm creepy and a stalker now? Guys, if this happened to you, what would you think? (Flattered, I hope and not weirded out) I'm so embarrassed. Maybe I'm over-thinking but I'd really appreciate your opinions. Thanks!

This probably sounds immature, but hey, it's a crush and I'm a teen. That's how it gets.

I've got anxiety issues. I shouldn't have asked this question. Now I'm so paranoid he'll see this. Is there no way to remove the question? PLEASE HELP. SOMEONE. REMOVE THIS PLEASE.
Can't take this anymore. As if I needed more confirmation on this. And I've got a similar question up on another section. Remove this please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I won't say you are stalking but what you are doing is weird indeed, and that will surely put some doubt in his mind that you are stalking him. Why don't you take a step like saying hello to him or something like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• probably weird

What Guys Said 1

• If you didn't make eye contact with him when you looked up then just pretend it didn't happen and if a girl did that I would be flattered but it depend on the guy

What Girls Said 2

• What's with all the duplicate questions?

• @londonprincess this question is everywhere. Please remove. She's getting real desperate.