Late night thoughts?

It's 1:11am here to be exact, and I'm in the middle of completing my arts project work. Taking a break right now and just wondered, if anyone has ever lay on their bed, not being able to sleep and their mind just starts to wander elsewhere? Well I certainly have 🙈🙉🙊 and oh boy those thoughts could be so random 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst I've had is where I start thinking up song ideas when I try to go to sleep (it is what I usually do). Every once in awhile though, I get a really good song idea, and I get the immediate urge to write it down. I then pull out my laptop at whatever time it is and basically spend the rest of night writing all the parts out 😓.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens to all of us at some point

What Guys Said 4

• Every night for a long time. When I hadn't hung out with my crush ever, and I really wanted to ask her. And then again around prom when I wanted to ask her.

Now, I've realized I just have to wait and see...

• All the time. I haven't slept in four days. You wouldn't want to know the things that went through my head at night

• I haven't slept for 23 hours already and suddenly I thought of this silly question lol 🙈🙉🙊

• I consider myself a "deep" thinker. So at night when i can't sleep im usually thinking about life, issues and aliens and such

• happens all the time, in fact I start getting a adrenaline rush around 2 AM

What Girls Said 0