What do you think is the worst song of 2015?

Personally I think anything by Meghan trainor plus that song god made girls because nothing says hit song like a bunch of sexist cliches and throwing god in their because its a country song

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear Future Husband *eye twitch*

• Same here that song is so demeaning towards men. I can't believe people actually think she is a good role model. Same with iggy azalea. Dear Meghan trainors future husband, I feel sorry for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meagan Trainor is a beautiful sunflower and her songs are perfection. :) Like I'm Gonna Lose You is one of my new favorite songs.

I can't think of a song that I hate... Maybe I'll come back and comment after I hear one on the radio lol. I know they're out there.

• Yes she is pretty but her song all about that bass is body shaming towards women like me. Sorry I am not curvy my metabolism is too fast

• All about that bass is encouraging one group of de-humanised women to step up and degrade and dehumanise another. This is flawed because thin women were never the oppressors holding all the power in the first place. Women have always had their appearances critiqued by men. It’s just that thin women have tended to experience this less. However, ‘All About That Bass’ seems to reflect a view that it is only right to overthrow those awful “skinny bitches”, because “How dare they be critiqued less by our beloved oppressors?”

Of course, it’s clear thin privilege still exists, with larger women and men facing discrimination every day and thin people being given a pass. But supporting retaliation in the form of hatred is a useless cause when we need to all be working towards the same goal of body-positivity for everyone.

• Sure, Trainor tells listeners that “every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top” and “my mama she told me don’t worry about your size”, which is GREAT, I agree with these statements one hundred percent. But with other lyrics like, “you know I won’t be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll” and “I’m bringing booty back; go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that” she is destroying the message! Trainor is basically saying, yes be confident, but only if you’re curvy.

What Guys Said 5

• This song literally burns my eyes and ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM

• "Pretty Girls" by Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea 😒

• Cover of Gimmie Dat Nutt by Bill Cosby

• Probably that one song about that girl by that dude.

• Kid rock - First kiss

What Girls Said 6

• Halleluja!!🎉 finally somebody shares my view👀. I truly don't understand what it is that makes people love her so much other than that most of her songs are catchy so if you hear it once it'll be stuck inside your head for like the rest of the day.

Also that song all about that bass shames skinny/slim girls. Like I understand that "bigger" girls encounter stuff like this nearly everyday but still..

• Whatever that blow a kiss fire agun song is. Mostly because I want to like it but then they start singing...

• Pretty girls by Brittany spears and iggy azalea

• Ugh I hate Megan trainor definitely the worst song is all about that base😑

• Ummm 3 AM and Like I'm Gonna Lose You are bomb af

• yes, I don't like her songs either.