How many email accounts do you have and why?

I just wanna know if I'm the only person with different emails. I have four at the moment. One for personal use and friends, one for business like work and buying things, one the community college assigned me and exclusively used for things regarding them, and one the university they're connected to gave me and exclusively used for things regarding that school. I technically have a fifth email, for my YouTube channel, as well.

Otherwise, what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 5 e-mail accounts

- yahoo answers for asking questions about religion and spirituality
    - university e-mail for communicating with professors because our school says you are ONLY allowed to communicate with them through your university e-mail account
    - a gmail account that I use to communicate with my friends
    - another gmail account that I use for public use of e-mail so when people sit next to me, they can't see my previous personalized e-mails - this e-mail is only for sending photographs and public information that I don't mind being displayed online for strangers
    - I also have the gag e-mail from using this site that I never use cause I don't like getting alerts through gags.

What Girls Said 13

• Everyone has different reasons of their own seasons, @CityBoy773, for Having 'Different emails.' I Personally get so Bombarded with just my Gmail Account that I feel I don't need Any Other Ones to keep me hopping.
    I am able to Separate the Ones that I choose to keep in 'Personal' or even 'Receipts' which is a big help to me.
    Good luck. xx

• I have three e-mail accounts currently.

- My personal one for family, friends, online ordering, and anything else the other two e-mails do not cover
    - My work one to keep in touch with colleagues and up-to-date on business information
    - My graduate school one for updates from the director of the program I was in, just in case

• just the one actually. thinking of making another one when i start making proper connections.

• I have a lot of email accounts haha.

- one from school
    - 3 hotmail ones (my main one, and 2 other ones for youtube (youtube sing account and youtube music video account) and singing stuff)
    - 2 gmail, one sending school projects and for youtube (lyric videos) and one i barely use for... I don't know what lol, i barely use it anyways XD

so i got 6 email accounts haha

• i have only two..

• 5 or 6... I only really use one though

• Three. )))))))))))))))))

• Only 2. Lol.

• Like 5 and I have no idea why.

• Good question I have about 4 email accounts
    And I don't really know why

• I have 3

- for spam and buying stuff
    - for personal and business matters
    - for school

• 5 emails...
    1 for private use and the four others just for gaming reasons xD

• One. gmail

What Guys Said 11

• I have three.

#1. I use it for everything. All of my accounts are connected to this one like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. I use it for shopping, newsletters, subscriptions, contacts and for my Android device.

#2. This is provided by my university for news, updates, papers and dates etc.

#3. This one is used for porn accounts and subscriptions and other adult things like that. I used it to recover my password too.

:)

• Not sure of the number but too many around 5 or 6. It is amazing how many email accounts you just end up with. I only use one of them though.

• I have three. One on the most common e-mail services of my country. I made it when I was just eleven. The other is on windows live/xbox or whatever that I made for GTA4 but don't use anymore. My third and most recent is gmail.

• I have 5 accounts, one is my primary email, another is an old one I keep as many people have that one (I use it mostly for spam and porn, you know "enter you email for...") the other 3 ore tied to various businesses that I either own outright or are on the board of directors.

• Five, some never used, full of publicity.

• three on Gmail , private
      Two on Yahoo , unlimited mailbox, easy to store items

• Two. The one I use, and the one you're forced to make on GMail in order to use Youtube. What a bunch of scoundrels. Sorry, that's a rude word. I meant cunts.

• I had to make one on Gmail when setting up Android on my phone.
      When I got Google Photos -saving automatically every photo- I realized it would be full quickly, thus I already have a second one waiting.

• I have one for business and one for pleasure, and several for spam and junk.

• 2. a hotmail and a g mail but I barely use the g mail.

• I have 2 e-mail accounts at the moment

• Two one gmail and one yahoo.

• about 20... i remember all the passwords... just fof the lulz... and different personal/work stuff.