Are you the type of person who is often emotional, and things get to you easily and you show it? If someone looks at you the wrong way, do you feel tears coming on? Or do you reserve the times to cry when you are dealing with something extremely difficult, able to hold it together the rest of the times?
- Easily. If I'm misunderstood, and the moment I feel any hurt.Vote A
- Sometimes. Usually has to be something like a breakup or a threat to my relationship.Vote B
- More than sometimes, but not rarely. Big issues have to get to me in order to cry.Vote C
- Rarely. I can count on one hand in my life when I've cried and it was over major things.Vote D
- Never. I might have nearly cried but can choke it back and stop it from happening.Vote E
- Other / See ResultsVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I don't really know what category I would choose because there were two periods of my life where I had different emotional states. When I was younger, I was pretty emotional. Many things could make me cry like parents yelling at me, whatever. I stood out as the emotional guy and got made fun of quite a bit for it. However, something happened as I went into high school.
I basically got really detached and a bit distant from everything. I didn't really like how emotional I was before so I forced myself to change into a person who got less emotional. Because of that, I haven't cried since or gotten teary eyed since, whether it be funerals, saying goodbye to someone, my dog dying, or getting hurt physically. I'm not really proud of how detached I am to some things, but it isn't something I can really readily change. Maybe if my life picks up it'll give me things to emotional over 😁1