How often do you cry?

Are you the type of person who is often emotional, and things get to you easily and you show it? If someone looks at you the wrong way, do you feel tears coming on? Or do you reserve the times to cry when you are dealing with something extremely difficult, able to hold it together the rest of the times?

• Easily. If I'm misunderstood, and the moment I feel any hurt.
  • Sometimes. Usually has to be something like a breakup or a threat to my relationship.
  • More than sometimes, but not rarely. Big issues have to get to me in order to cry.
  • Rarely. I can count on one hand in my life when I've cried and it was over major things.
  • Never. I might have nearly cried but can choke it back and stop it from happening.
  • Other / See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know what category I would choose because there were two periods of my life where I had different emotional states. When I was younger, I was pretty emotional. Many things could make me cry like parents yelling at me, whatever. I stood out as the emotional guy and got made fun of quite a bit for it. However, something happened as I went into high school.

I basically got really detached and a bit distant from everything. I didn't really like how emotional I was before so I forced myself to change into a person who got less emotional. Because of that, I haven't cried since or gotten teary eyed since, whether it be funerals, saying goodbye to someone, my dog dying, or getting hurt physically. I'm not really proud of how detached I am to some things, but it isn't something I can really readily change. Maybe if my life picks up it'll give me things to emotional over 😁

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I never cry on mishappenings (unless I lose my parents), emotional movies or even if someone beats me.

I cry sometimes when I see successful people happy or retiring from their job. I cry when a dog touches my leg. And surprisingly, I cry twice per week at night (around ~2 AM) listening to the music for no particular known reason. :/

And I cry sometimes in front of my parents and friends (extremely rarely) but they're crocodile tears. Sometimes, they catch me but most of times, my evil intentions work. :) 😈

• You're so sweet. :)

• Damn D; How could anyone be so cold hearted and kill a innocent dog ;_;

• @CottonMuffin I don't know. I was just a small kid who was very far away from the definitions of hate and jealousy.

But now I know who he is and why he did but it's worthless to take revenge :(

• The last I really remember shedding tears was till age 10 and then I decided that crying does nothing but a feel good if not self pity feeling. I don't remember crying after that except I did when the girl & I love broke up and when my daughter was being taken away from me. But both times no one saw me cry except when I was holding my daughter, she saw it as a tear escaped my eye & stopped the moment my child asked why I am crying :) :D

• Oh Raj, that IS sad. :'(

• While I appreciate your kindness and words, crying is generally when one is extremely emotionally compromised :) I'm not one who can and will cry easily but these 2 reasons were good enough for me to :) :D

• Every time I cut many onions

• I cried when my grandmother died and when I got divorced.

• I rarely cry, I was taught that by fellow guys. At the age of 5, I was told it's not cool for dudes to cry.

• I've cried more over the past four years than the previous forty three put together.

• I think guys rarely cry. They do feel emotions, but are much better at handling them without displaying. It also probably has to do with the age (a young boy is not very different from a girl and cry instantly).

• Not enough.

• It's been years since the last time I cried

• If I had to guess how much I cry annually, I'd probably say 3 - 4 times inconsistently?

• i really am having a bad couple of days and i could use a good cry right now

What Girls Said 9

• Easily... If someone says hurful things or if I got reminded by some really terrible moments of my life. I just can't hold back tears.

• Definitely more often than the the average person. Few times a week I'd say. It's mostly my own thoughts that make me cry, I think too much and therefore tend to put my mood in a super gloomy place.

• I don't cry that often. If I do cry about something I dont like being around people and I do it alone. Last time I cried it was about something stupid like that the clothes I wanted didn't fit and I got so upset I cried in the fitting room. I've never cried from any romantic movies, or from any mean comments from people , but Documentries on animal cruelty is the easiest thing to make me cry.

• I do that too, it's just being so frustrated you can't help but cry. I've cried when my hair didn't turn out the way I wanted and just spent a lot of money getting it done and it was cut in a way that I couldn't fix it or hated the colour. I'd go home and cry, not because I'm sad, but because I'm so mad.

• Yeah exactly! a lot of the times that makes up for my crying sessions is because of built up frustration. Also I tear up when I get yelled at, but it primarily only happens with men I look up to. Makes me feel like a disappointment

• I cry all the time, im a big baby who can't handle life

• It's very rare for me.

• I'm the girl who looks like she has everything together and is an emotional rock, but my feelings are extremely fragile. Due to all the hurt, I've developed thick skin, so "Never" should have been my answer based off of recency.

• I'm a sensitive girl. I easily cry.

• I rarely cry :/

• I've lost count..