My girlfriends thinks I'm not a real man?

My girlfriend thinks I'm unmanly because I wear very tight pants and dye my hair blonde. She asked me to prove myself a man by joining the army but you can't wear tight pants in the army and you have to shave your head and I can't lose my beautiful hair.
So I decided to prove to her I was a man by popping the question in public.
So I picked a good restaurant and reserved it. The place was packed so it was perfect, I got up announcing I wanted to say something but in the midst of proposing I accidentally farted and everyone started laughing then my girlfriend ran off crying but unfortunately tripped over and fell drawing more laughs. People took out their phones and started taking pictures and shit. The next day my facebook feed was filled with videos and pictures of my predicament titled "Failed marriage proposal" and "Proposal Fail". Now my girlfriend won't pick up my calls and her parent's called me a childish moron when I went to their home.
Please help me what I do? How do I get my girlfriend back.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 17 years old. You are TOO YOUNG for marriage. Wait 60 years and maybe you will be mature enough for marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Surely your joking...

• I just really don't like you right now.

• I fell asleep

• Pretty sure this is a joke.

• Nice story dude.. and the award goes to this troll.. 🏆🏆

What Guys Said 4

• First off way, way to young to propose, and prove to her you are mature, or at the very least have good intentions.

• It was only a dream.

• I'm sorry that must have been very embarrassing but she seemed kind of mean and there are plenty of fish in the sea. :)

• this is a joke right?