(Quiz) What's your personality based on your favorite curse words?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/can-we-determine-your-personality-from-your-favorite-curse-w#.wj03nwVqn

You got: Ambitious
You set high goals for yourself, and are not easily satisfied. You always desire more than what you have, and are a very hard worker. You’ll achieve big things because you expect nothing less than the very best.
(Quiz) What's your personality based on your favorite curse words?

0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Ambitious

You set high goals for yourself, and are not easily satisfied. You always desire more than what you have, and are a very hard worker. You’ll achieve big things because you expect nothing less than the very best.

^awesome quiz... especially this queston about foreign word for "shit" cracked me up... hahahaahahahaha

by the way, after some google search i found out there's a food called "kakka* irachi"... and yeah it almost looks like.. u know wot LOL

easycookingnbaking.files.wordpress.com/.../kakka-irachi-e1377152392240.jpg

*finnish word for "shit" ;p

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-30939-1439049888-2.gif

I never knew I could achieve big things by cursing ahaha 😂

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

--------------
    LOL this quiz was great. I'm totally calling anyone who pisses me off from now on an "asshat."

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Creative

You have an expansive mind that borders on genius. You are deeply original, and have a vivid imagination. You’re never afraid to express yourself, and are truly one of a kind.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-16293-1439050369-7.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Brutally Honest

You’ve always been one to tell it like it is. You don’t sugarcoat your opinions, and people appreciate how straightforward you are. You’re straight to the point, and don’t ever like to waste people’s time.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29236-1439049933-2.gif

that's pretty accurate

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Adventurous

You love going to new places and trying new things. Life is better for you when it’s full of different and challenging experiences. Whether it’s something major or minor, you’re always looking out for the next best thing.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-26468-1439049825-19.gif

2|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-30939-1439049888-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont swear

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm creative it says.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

You’ve always been one to tell it like it is. You don’t sugarcoat your opinions, and people appreciate how straightforward you are. You’re straight to the point, and don’t ever like to waste people’s time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Carefree

You take things as they come, and never sweat the small stuff. You like to be comfortable and live life one day at a time. With you, zero fucks are always give

1|0
    0|0

You have an expansive mind that borders on genius. You are deeply original, and have a vivid imagination. You’re never afraid to express yourself, and are truly one of a kind.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

You love going to new places and trying new things. Life is better for you when it’s full of different and challenging experiences. Whether it’s something major or minor, you’re always looking out for the next best thing.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-26468-1439049825-19.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-7567-1439050067-2.gif

You got: Realistic

You’re very sensible and know what’s within your means. Your very aware of your abilities and set goals that are attainable and not impossible. You see things for what they are, and take pride in your practicality.

> MY FAVORITE WORD IS FUCKBOY. !!!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • What a fun quiz ^^

You got: Realistic

You’re very sensible and know what’s within your means. Your very aware of your abilities and set goals that are attainable and not impossible. You see things for what they are, and take pride in your practicality.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-7567-1439050067-2.gif

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29236-1439049933-2.gif

lol.

1|0
    0|0

You have an expansive mind that borders on genius. You are deeply original, and have a vivid imagination. You’re never afraid to express yourself, and are truly one of a kind. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-16293-1439050369-7.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Carefree

You take things as they come, and never sweat the small stuff. You like to be comfortable and live life one day at a time. With you, zero fucks are always give

Jasmine 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I got fucking ambitious too!!! never knew I would achieve big things with cursing.. lol.. 😁😁😂

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Realistic

1|0
    0|0
  • Great minds think alike 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Ambitious as well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Creative!

1|0
    0|0