Guys, what do you think about this is it weird or not?

so i have a lot of guy friends... and everytime we all go out together and they see a hot girl they like talk about her boobs or butt and whatnot. usually the girl they check out is hot in like my opinion. so ill like try to join in and they will look at me weird and everything.

but the thing is i ma definitely straight. in your opinion is it okay to think some girls can be hot? am i gross to be doing that?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• "in your opinion is it okay to think some girls can be hot?"

... Yes. Why would you ever think otherwise? I can appreciate the physical aesthetics of a dude like Dan Stevens without wanting to fuck him.

Well... Maybe I wanna fuck him a little, but GENERALLY you can appreciate the looks of the same sex without it being strange.

Seriously though, Dan Stevens...

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...1vfzZz1qd8ysxo1_500.png

What Guys Said 10

• The younger guys don't understand that women check each other out and it doesn't mean that you are lesbian. It is just one of the many differences between men and women.

• Some guys don't know that girls can have many lesbian tendencies without being lesbian.

• ok thankyou for not thinking im totally gay

• Everything is weird... Everything... there's really no reason for anything, but it all happens anyway 😊

• I think that girls in general like to admire other girls, even if heterossexual. Girls have good taste. Not weird.

• So your guy friends are commenting on girls while you're there with them? That's where the story is already gone weird... in my opinion

• its like a casual hang out. they are like 16... im considered " one of the guys"

• Nah its cool.

• It most defiantly normal for guys to do that as far as I know. And as long as you know who you are it shouldn't matter

• Eh I don't think it's that weird.

• I think its kinda weird honestly

• ok. thanks for your opinion

• Both males and females can be hot in different ways so I'd say it's ok