Anyone ever redeemed their points for a GAG shirt?

Or does anyone have one of these?

• Yes
  • No
  • Thought about it
  • No WTF I am not the big enough of a dweeb
  • OMG This would go great with my I <3 Cats shirt

Most Helpful Girl

• No. First of all, it's not my style. I don't usually wear t-shirts to begin with, and the few I have are not advertising sites or products. Secondly, I would never physically advertise the fact I am on this site even if it was by another means. With my luck I'll run in to someone who uses the site and they'd ask, "Ohhh who are you on GaG?" Let's see.. if they're in Switzerland... met or saw a woman who's about my age wearing the shirt.. if anyone ever bothered paying attention to me or my profile to know this they'd figure me out. The last thing I need is someone approaching me and saying, "Thanks for the pussy-licking advice."

• Haha took the words right out of my mouth. I thought the same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I have thought about donating them t-shirts, but naa fuck it.

• Haha like the NFL sends the t-shirts of the team that lost in the Super Bowl to 3rd world countries

• Haha you didn't know they did that? Yeah they make t-shirts for both teams in the Super Bowl and then the ones that loose they donate to other countries. Yeah no problem.

• Yeah I know, but you're saying the GaG shirt is the same as that LOL

What Girls Said 7

• Tat would be the last thing I would get. lmao hahahaah

• No.

I really don't like the shirt.

• The shirt is actually the next thing on my wish list. I think it's pretty cool :D

• no, wayyyyyyy!! i would never buy that T-Shirt... I am not a gager addicted >.< only the people that are here 24/7 should get it =) so they can let everyone know where they can find them!! :D yay for them..

• no but I will someday lol

• I really want that shirt!

• Nope.. (Filler)

What Guys Said 8

• Nope. Always went for the Raven donation. I don't know what it did but it made me feel good

• nah fam nahh fam

• Haha, fuck no.

• I haven't redeemed any of my points yet, and I'm not sure if I ever will. I treat my points like Smeagle and his ring. They're my preciousssss and I can't just let them go.

• No I like to reserve my feminine side for closed doors.

• No, I need amazon gift cards

• Im honestly surprised anyone ever gets the shirt.

• I wonder why they even keep it as an option. I guess they hope some people will be dumb enough to choose the shirt, that way gag won't have to give out as many giftcards.