Who made Al Sharpton our leader?

He is seriously awful. He only cares about about black men. He makes it seem like black people are against white people, which most of us are not. If we should have a black leader it should be someone who truly cares for the black community and doesn't try to profit from racism. They should also be understanding of the white, brown and yellow community also. Why isn't our leader like i've just mentioned? I'm sure there are MANY out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've watched some videos on him and he spoke during some of his interviews when he first started getting publicity and his motivation, according to him, was to make white people uncomfortable. He actually wanted to provoke people and get them stirred up. To him, that was the only way that racism could be fixed. I don't see how that's going to help, though. It seems, to me, that it will just end up in race wars. However, he's also profited a ton since he's started so, that makes me wonder how much of his campaign is to actually help end racism (which is something I definitely want) and how much of it is just to make cash off of racism.

Most Helpful Girl

• Reverend Al Sharpton isn't the leader for the black community. -_-

What Guys Said 4

• I think its because too many people do like hearingfrom him and agree with him. I dont like anyone who tries to separate us into different camps. We should all be trying to help each other. I like what the frnech do, they made it illegal to ask people to give their race and they make it to where it is socially unacceptable to talk about it. We should do that in america.

• I chuckled at "yellow"

• Well, he was put in that position by the people, to discredit black people
    He was a coke dealer, turned fbi informant, and he is a real piece of shit

I think all minorities need representation from real people, not political puppets.

• And yet another unarmed black man (who got in to a fight with a cop) was shot dead, in texas. He went to ASU

• Yes, I know. There is a lot of racial injustice. It shouldn't be white -vs- black, though. It should be Americans -vs- corrupt police.

• So why isn't it shown. Why aren't the white ones shown?

• Because the media profits from racism just as these so called "leaders" do. It does happen though. Have you heard about the white kid who was shot by police for carrying a bag of marijuana? It's sad. These LEO's are out of control and think they are higher than everyone else.

What Girls Said 0