I plan on getting one, and I am going to put a case on it for sure.
I was wondering if you felt it necessary to put a screen protector on it, since I don't know how easily the screen scratches , or how much glare the screen has in the sun.
1) What touch screen Apple device (s) do u have?
2) Did u use a screen protector?
3) Do u regret using, or not using, a screen protector? Why or why not?
- yes, I recommend a screen protector for touch screen Apple products88% (14)38% (3)71% (17)Vote
- no, a screen protector for touch screen Apple products is unnecessary12% (2)50% (4)25% (6)Vote
- I never owned a touch screen Apple product0% (0)12% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I have an otterbox for my iPhone and I couldn't live without it. It keeps my phone pristine and I just replace the case every year and wipe it down with rubbing alcohol or dish soap every once in awhile. That way I don't have to worry about dropping it getting nail polish remover on it, or it getting messed up in the kitchen0